Abraham LLC understands that for leaders in the public sector, priorities and stakeholders constantly evolve. Managing change is a critical factor for those in public service. To operate effectively, federal agencies must be agile, responsive, and proactive. Public sector agencies consistently rely on the Abraham LLC team to better prepare senior federal leaders for the fast-paced and changing environment in which they work. At Abraham LLC we believe that federal leaders who incorporate the best of today’s business practices into their management of public institutions can transform their organization and through that organization, the world. Participants in Executive Education will:
- Develop a deep understanding of leadership challenges and be able to apply the practical, implementable frameworks, tools, and techniques to these challenges.
- Understand the role of individuals in an organization, in particular, the ways in which individuals and culture interact. Participants will be able to apply this understanding to their unique federal agencies or organizations.
- Gain awareness of their communication style and learn to leverage their style for maximum persuasive effectiveness when communicating to a variety of stakeholders.
- Develop an inclusive leadership style to motivate high-performing individuals and teams in high-performing federal organization.
- Further develop the executive’s intellectual curiosity and encourage life-long learning by integrating intriguing modules, taught by global leaders in academia and business. Participants will address the broader strategic context in which they and their organizations operate.
Abraham LLC program management ensures the breadth of the program’s content provides exposure to a variety of thought leaders in the areas of strategy, leadership, organizational culture, negotiation, diversity, and communication. We ensure that through group dialogue, interactive lectures, and case studies, participants will gain insights and perspectives not only from world-class faculty at our contracted university partners, but from their colleagues as well, developing a network that participants can turn to for guidance long after the executive course is completed.
The Abraham LLC team maintains outstanding relationships with the nation’s top universities and business schools. Having strong relationships with these key academic institutions helps to offer the best value education experience geared to senior federal leaders. Key business elements are to develop, negotiate, and acquire customized programs that meet the continuous executive leadership development needs. The Abraham LLC team has excelled in this environment by delivering outstanding education experiences for the federal government’s senior civilian leaders most recently at the University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza School of Business, and the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia.
Our program managers coordinate every aspects of executive education for federal agencies to include the coordination of speakers, seminar instructors and supports curriculum review and evaluation. We have outstanding prior experience planning executive education programs at academic institutions in their entirety – from negotiating contracts with academia and budgets with the government client, to course and curriculum design, to interfacing with the federal client. As trusted advisors to senior federal leaders and expert liaison to our nation’s top academic institutions, there can be no doubt that our team is the best and most qualified to support your agency with executive education requirements.